What's Up Durham?
Call Out for Youth Artists to submit work for Whitby’s Art Attack – May 4th, 2023
Between now and Sunday, April 24 Whitby youth ages 12 to 18 are invited to apply to be featured in Art Attack an annual showcase of local youth artists held each year during National Youth Week. This years artwork submission categories include drawing and painting, sculpture, video and film, photography, fashion and jewellery and spoken word (must be a video submission).
Works of art will be featured during this years Art Attack event being held at Station Gallery on Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 7 p.m. In addition to being showcased at the Art Attack event, all of the pieces will be exhibited at Station Gallery between May 1 and 27.
- Applications can be submitted between now and Sunday, April 24 atwhitby.ca/youthevents
- Works of art must be dropped off at Station Gallery (1450 Henry St, Whitby)
- May 1 to 7 is National Youth Week.
- Art Attack is presented by the Whitby Youth Council in partnership with Station Gallery and is part of the Towns continued commitment as a Platinum Level Youth Friendly Community.
- All artwork must include Key Stone Information including name, title, medium, and a brief description of the art piece and cannot exceed a maximum size of 40″ x 40″.
To learn more about the Towns commitment to Youth visit,whitby.ca/youthevents
About the Author
Bryen writes about local Durham community news, including regional events, municipality updates, entertainment, lifestyle, and the great outdoors. Email him directly if you want your business profiled or know a community member that deserves recognition - firstname.lastname@example.org